Thursday, February 26, 2009

He’s Just Not That Into You

He’s Just Not That Into You Movie Quotes

Don't be flattered that he misses you. He should miss you. You're deeply missable. However, he's still the same person who just broke up with you. Remember, the only reason he can miss you is because he's choosing, every day, not to be with you.

I don't want to be "sort of dating" someone. I don't want to be "kinda hanging out" with someone. I don't want to spend a lot of energy suppressing my feelings so I appear uninvolved. I want to be involved. I want to be sleeping with someone I know I'll see again because they've already demonstarted to me that they're trustworthy and honorable -- and into me.

Everyone wants to be loved and needed, particularly by the person who just broke up with us. I understand. What could be better than hearing from the man who just told you he didn't want you in his life anymore ... his sad, wistful, "I miss you so much" voice on the other end of the phone? It's validating. It's exciting. It's irresistible. But resist you must.

A man who wants to make a relationship work will move mountains to keep the woman he loves. If he's not calling you to tell you he loves you and wants you back, it should only be because he's showing up at your new residence to do it in person ... if he's not doing any of that, he may love you, he may miss you, but ultimately he's just not that into you. Stop taking his calls and let him know what it's like to live without you.

It's very tempting when you really want to be with someone to settle for much, much less -- even a vague pathetic facsimile of less -- than you would have ever imagined. Remember always what you set out to get and please don't settle for less. These guys exist because there are a lot of women out there who allow them to.

Deciding to get back together with someone is a complicated and difficult decision. Just remember that the person you are getting back together with is the same person who, not long before, looked you in your beautiful face, took full stock of you and all your qualities, and told you that he was no longer in need of your company.

Breakups, I've heard, are supposed to be just that. Breaks. Hard, clean breaks. No talking, no seeing, no touching ... keep your hands to yourself. The relationship is over. Half the people I know move after a huge breakup, and frankly that makes perfect sense to me. You're not supposed to sleep with the guy who just broke your heart a week ago. Fine. Next time I'm in this situation I'll cry. Stay in bed and wail. Go to the gym if I can. Call all my friends and burden them with my misery. Sleep too much. Cry some more. See my therapist more often. Get a puppy. Do whatever I have to so eventually I can move on.

There's a guy out there who's going to be really happy that you didn't get back together with your crappy ex-boyfriend.

Don't give him the chance to reject you again.

“A girl will never forget the first boy she ever likes.” .”

“We are all programmed to believe that if a guy acts like a total jerk that means he likes you.”

“If a guy treats you like he doesn’t give a s— it’s because he doesn’t give a s—.”

“An excuse is a polite rejection. Men are not afraid of “ruining the friendship.”

Don’t get tricked into asking him out. If he likes you, he’ll do the asking.”

If you can find him, then he can find you. If he wants to find you, he will.”

I just need you to stop being nice to me unless you gonna marry me.”

“What if you meet the love of your life? Are you suppose to let that pass you by?”



nkuha ko to ke jaymie tan...hahahaha... mapanuod nga... mabsa nrin.. meron bng buk nito?


3 comments:

  1. i just have to buy the book. the first quote is my personal favorite.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah..really? gudgudgud...may i borrow??? hahaha. *juz kidding!..yeah,maganda xa.sana lng makakita ako ng gnto sa booksale. gusto ko rin mapanuod ung movie! hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww. kaso di ko pa nabibili. hehe. mahal eh. i don't think the price is reasonable. hay. sadness dear. want to watch the movie too.=)

    ReplyDelete